Premier provides maximum protection to extend mechanical breakdown coverage beyond the terms of the manufacturer's warranty. Premier is the most comprehensive coverage available excluding only a few components.
ITEMS NOT COVERED:
- Maintenance services and parts, including: engine tune-up, suspension alignment, wheel balancing, filters, lubricants, engine coolant, drive belts, radiator hose, heater hose, by-pass hose, vacuum and gas hoses, wiper blades, air conditioning recharge, fluids, spark/glow plugs and wires, manual clutch disc lining, pressure plate, throwout bearings, brake pads, drums, rotors and linings, distributor cap, wiper arms, pcv valve and pcv hose/line.
- Alignment of bumper and body parts, service adjustments/cleaning, tightening of fasteners (nuts, bolts, screws). Door handles, door hinges, cup holders, consoles, knobs, televisions, telephones, air shocks and air springs.
- Glass, lenses, sealed beams and light bulbs. Headlamp assembly, tail light assembly, brake light assembly and fog lamp assembly.
- Tires, wheels and studs, wheel covers, battery and cables, shock absorbers.
- Aftermarket parts and accessories not produced by the VEHICLE’S manufacturer.
- Bumpers, impact absorbers, sheet metal, body panels, frame and sub-frame, welds, carpet, trim, upholstery, convertible or vinyl tops, moldings and bright metal, air and water leaks, wind noise, weatherstrips, squeaks and rattles, paint, rust, airbag systems, safety restraint systems, dashpad and sun visors.
- Loss caused by contaminated fuel system, exhaust system (except exhaust manifold). Fuel injectors covered for electrical failure only.