One of the most important obligations of vehicle ownership is keeping it properly maintained. Based upon the manufacturer’s guidelines it is equally important to keep records of maintenance in the case you ever have a manufacturer’s warranty claim. There are a host of reasons why you should do both:
1. Did you know failure to properly maintain your vehicle to manufacturer standards can actually void your warranty?
2. Maintenance is rarely viewed as a safety precaution, but if your tires are inflated properly, brakes are checked, and all systems are working well, your safety on the road increases.
3. On average people who keep their vehicle properly maintained spend much less on vehicle repairs.
4. A recent survey found that the total cost of regular maintenance over the course of a vehicle’s lifetime averages around $1,000 while the cost of skipping regular maintenance can cost around $8,000, that’s up to 8x the cost difference! The value of proper maintenance is truly substantial to both your vehicle and your budget.
5. A well maintained vehicle has a higher resale value and is typically more sought after, making it easier for you to find a buyer and get the best possible return on your vehicle.
6. Better fuel economy, better performance and and the extension of your vehicle’s lifespan are just a few more examples of the importance of sticking to the manufacturer’s guidelines and getting the proper maintenance at the correct time intervals.
To ensure peace of mind, all of our products are backed by A.M Best “A” rated Underwriters. With MBPI, you won’t have a provider that can’t provide for you in the future.
Contact MBPI at (800) 325-7484 and ask for our friendly sales team so they can direct you to one of our top rated Dealers in your neighborhood! You will be happy you did.
This page provides a general overview of the product. Please refer to the actual contract provisions for additional information including details of benefits, eligibility, specific exclusions, terms, conditions, and limitations. Coverages may differ in certain states and coverage may not be available in all states.